Thursday, June 6, 2013

Craft Room Organization: Flower Storage




I have been cleaning and organizing my room for some time now. I feel that I will never, EVER get it all clean and organized to my satisfaction.  As I get it clean, I will share some of my storage solutions with you. First up: FLOWERS! To store my flowers I use a storage cube from Michael's.  The cube sits underneath my table. You can see in the picture that the top shelf off the cube is my Big Kick and then the drawer for my flowers.  I haven't had it here for a long time but so far so good. Each section is a different color which makes finding what color you need quickly. I just love the way they look in the compartments. All extra flowers are stored in a wall unit that I have. This was the way I stored my flowers before I put them in the drawer. I am in the process of altering the wall unit so stayed for pictures!!! Leave me a comment and tell me how you store your flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm in the proccess of organizing my flowers, so I'm looking for ideas - and yours seems like I'm going to like it. Only problems is we don't have Michael's where I live so I'll have to improvize... Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete