Saturday, June 29, 2013

My A5 Domino Filofax...The Beginning

So, here is how the story goes...

One day,  a couple of months or so ago, I began watching videos on planning and organization. I have been purchasing planners almost every year since high school. I have many intentions to write everything down and follow detailed "To Do" lists. However, each year these intentions fall along the wayside and I quickly lose interest. I decided that I would make me a planner using Graphic 45's A Place in Time Collection. I began the planner while on vacation but never finished. I then decided to purchase the Martha Stewart 5.5 x 8.5 binder. I began decorating the weekly pages and found the planner very useful and I referred back to it throughout the week. Then, the inevitable...I happened upon a YouTube video and the person was talking about a Filofax. Then I watched another, then another, then another...I was fixated on this thing called a Filofax. I began researching it and looking at pictures and watching even more YouTube videos...I became enthralled. Could it be that this one item could single-handily change the way I plan my week and organize my life? So, I decided to search on Amazon and found this beautiful A5 Domino in deep pink....and thus began the addiction....


1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to me and now I'm looking for one. I was looking for this exact binder in a search in Yahoo and this was a link from the search I did. I'm glad I found your website. It is great. I can't seem to find this color though. Amazon didn't have it available when I looked.

    ReplyDelete