Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project Life: Week One

So, I have finally finished with week 1! I am happy with the way it turned out but I am sure I may go back to change it later. My weeks are different from your traditional Project Life album in that my year begins on December 6th...my anniversary! So, this year goes from December 6, 2012 - December 6, 2013. My Project Life album is all about my hubby and I so this makes perfect sense to me. I didn't take many photos for the first 2 weeks but I am adjusting to documenting our lives together. I am soooo excited about this and can't wait to continue!



2 comments:

  1. I love your page! I changed my mind about doing it, but you make me want to rethink that! Congrats on the new blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting on my project life too this year!!! I am new to your blog and can not wait to venture with you!sarah.

    ReplyDelete